Monday, July 24, 2006

tea...se

john, the waver, just walked in.

he asked me how my weekend was.

he pointed to his starbucks and said next time he would bring me a drink.

i told him he didn't have to bring me a drink.

he said if he was going to bring me a drink, what would it be, a macchiato?

i told him that i like tea.

he asked if i preferred green or black.

i said, 'surprise me!'

hey, a girl's got needs, right? if he wants to buy me tea in the morning, why would i stop him?

i hope this doesn't mean i have to put out.*

*i am kidding, of course. i would definitely put out for a cup of tea. but as the bf would quickly point out, i am happily under the illusion that guys want to be nice to me, with no ulterior motive whatsoever other than to get to know me under strictly platonic conditions. couldn't the waver be the exception? for once? i'm willing to sacrifice a couple of cups of tea to find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get it now tea...se=tease.

garsh yer funny.

mwah!

p.s. Bryan told me he checked your myspace profile the other day and he says he KNEW you were Asian.

How does that work????