Thursday, October 12, 2006

about

me.

1. whenever i see a purple bachmans truck, i almost always assume that someone is sending me flowers. even if that truck is nowhere near me nor even remotely headed in my direction.

2. i am afraid of stepping onto escalators, as my sense of balance is not the greatest. i don't know what is wrong with my equilibrium, but escalators are like this shifting precipice that i am unable to conquer. i find myself looking down and trying to catch the rhythm of the steps before i allow myself to take one shaky step.

3. "dining obsession" is an understatement for me. i love knowing about the new it restaurant in town and will not rest until i've been there, done that, told my friends about it. i read dara moskowitz religiously even though i am emphatically against critics. places on my list: 112eatery, la belle vie, chambers kitchen.

snow! happy flipping october.

No comments: