Friday, October 13, 2006

friday

the 13th.

i hate scary movies. when i watched the others i had nightmares for months. i do not like the supernatural freaky stuff either. everyone in my family loves scary movies, but i can't stand them. they wanted to see texas chainsaw massacre: the beginning this weekend and i almost peed my pants just thinking about it.

when we were little my parents told us that we couldn't watch a particular movie. said movie was conveniently placed on top of their vcr. 'rents left to run an errand, leaving my bro and me on our own...to watch the movie. we giggled and popped it in, eyes riveted. 2 minutes of some mask-wearing chainsaw-bearing madperson chasing someone around a kitchen table and it was over for me, my heart beating so fast i couldn't figure out what was happening. that movie? texas chainsaw massacre.

so have your happy friday the 13th and watch your scary movies. me? i want to watch cartoons and drink bubbly and eat cake.

i figure that since everything else has been backwards for the bf and me, today will be especially lucky for us.

famous....last.....words.

No comments: