Friday, November 17, 2006

bam

aargh. i have been putting up a good fight against this cold that has been creeping up on me for the past week and a half.

i am a fighter. at the first sign of shut down i take airborne. i am addicted to the stuff, and i believe in its magical 17 herbs and nutrients power. i try to go to bed early. i take it easy. feed a cold = i eat. drinking fluids, or as the bf would tell me, 'drink your juice.'

so. i will not let this take me down.

not today.

this weekend i am taking the bf out of town for a special you-are-getting-old birthday celebration. woo-hoo!

i.e. a festival of us doing it. or as i like to say, boinkfest.

but its hard to get in the mood when you're feeling under the weather.

never fear, my darlings. i will find a way to get laid this weekend. i knew you were worried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get yourself some Airborne. Works like a charm every time I need to put my a cold into my past and boinking into my future.