Wednesday, November 29, 2006

mango

dried mangoes from manila are the best.

the bf, in an effort to bring me back something from his travels and get me to eat, brought me dried mango slices. phillipine carabao mangoes.

i am in love with them.

my mom and i both love dried fruit. she is a big fan of mango and plums, and i like mangoes and pineapples.

but i have never tasted any dried fruit as fantastic as these. they actually melt in my mouth. mmm. it's like i am having my own mango tasting party of one. where's the music? let's dance!

i have a 32 ounce bag of it, and i am already scheming ways to get more.

i am insanely meticulous about preserving the freshness of these mangoes, squeezing the excess air out of the bag before resealing.

are you kidding me? how did these get to be so delightful?

No comments: