Wednesday, August 16, 2006

flat pillow

the bf bought me a new pillow.

i have spent many nights with the bf this summer. he has the house to himself so i am free to run around in little boxsies.

last sunday he presented me with a new pillow, still in the bag.

"babe, i got you a new pillow."

i laughed, then saw he was serious.

"why?"
"i noticed your other pillow was getting flat so i bought you a new one."
"really?"
"yeah, i don't know if you prefer your pillows flat or not."
"you bought me a pillow?"
"why is that so hard to believe?"
"you really bought it for yourself, but i'm going to use it, right?"
"well, you stay here so i bought you a new pillow!"
"you bought a pillow for me?"
"yes!"
"why?"

i still cannot figure out if its the sweetest present ever or the weirdest present ever. stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, I love you two.