Saturday, August 26, 2006

late night

last night the bf and i wanted to be low-key.

we ordered paradise pizza delivery. we watched episodes of reno 911.

the bf turned to me and said, 'babe, let's go to bed.'

he likes to give me a headstart "because you take longer than i do." except replace that with "because i want to watch gorillamask softcore without you."

regardless, i was brushing my teeth and wondered what time it was.

i called out, 'babe? what time is it? it feels early, doesn't it?'

the bf responded vaguely, 'i don't know, why?'

i checked the clock.

it was 9:20pm.

the bf kept saying, 'i almost had you babe, i almost had you!'

and so, because we are neither married nor old, i made the bf stay up for another round of reno 911 before bed.

1 comment:

MexiManda said...

9PM! Hah! I´m not even home from work that early. I´m feeling lame ´cause this weekend I got home at 12:30 from day/night out. Oh, but then again, you ARE two years older than me. :) Go 24!